17. Mai 2024, 04:50:24

Reiseland Türkei - Deine Infocommunity!

Autor Thema: Aria Claros Resort & Spa 5*AI Özdere  (Gelesen 177541 mal)

Antwort #735
am: 16. Juni 2009, 19:40:29

aybil

• Gast
@Floh
das letzte Video, dass du aufgeführt hast, fällt für mich unter die Kategorie "Promoviedeo"  :D

Da werden nur die schönen Ecken gezeigt  ;D

Aber bitte nicht kratzen, sonst kommt unter derschönen Fasade der Rest zum vorschein.

Wenn das ganz mal fertig ist, so in ein 2 bis 3 Monate,dann ist es echt toll da, denke ich.

Jochen

@Jojo

Den Gedanken hatte ich beim anschauen auch  ^-^

Ob 2-3 Monate reichen bezweifle ich aber im Sommer 2010 ist das bestimmt ein superdupper Hotel  thumbsup auch wenn ich mir gewünscht hätte/habe das diese Bucht(und die vielen anderen Buchten ) so bleibt wie sie war .......solch ein Hotel gibt es in dieser Art in der Gegend nicht .Einzigartig sozusagen .............jetzt müsste nur Özdere noch etwas "aufgemotzt" werden aber darauf können wir warten bis wir alt und grau (bin ich schon ) sind  :-X

lg Floh

Stimmt Floh. Wenn man die Ecke vorher gekannt hat, ist diese Anlage eine Sünde. Aber jetzt steht sie halt da - für den, der's so mag.....

Antwort #736
am: 16. Juni 2009, 19:52:55

jojo9696

• Gast
Die Videos von dem Rumänen sind echt gut, da sieht man wenigsten nicht nur die schöne Fasade.

@Sally
Jetzt weis ich erst was du mit ungesichertem Hang meinst.
Ist mir gar nicht so bewust gewesen, wie ich dort war.

Die Aquaparkpools wird das ganz schön versauen wenn es mal so richtig schüttet.

Jochen

Antwort #737
am: 17. Juni 2009, 20:52:36

raluka.marcu

• Gast
Die Videos von dem Rumänen sind echt gut, da sieht man wenigsten nicht nur die schöne Fasade.

Hello, I'm from Romania and I can tell you that I read a forum from Romania just like this. Onestly, I think that the person who posted the video is not very well intended  >:(. Maybe you are intrigued that I say so, but let me explain you: he is a tour operator from Romania who did not sell any tickets to CDC  this year because he believed that the hotel will not be ready in time. He tells everyone on the forum not to go this year there from various reasons etc., etc.,....If you read his posts you can find out that he is the type "I'm the best tour operator and I know better than anyone."  :kleingedrucktes:
That's why I think that he recorded the bad parts to confirm his previos opinions. I hoped to see in his videos how the rooms look like, the restaurants, the lobby. Unfortunatelly I couldn't see any of those but only the lacks of this hotel which we all heard about from the guests that allready had been there.
I will go to CDC next weekend and I promise you all that I'll post photos from interior when I'll be back.
A nice evening !   :yippieh:

PS: Sorry that I write in english but my german is very poor. heuschnupfen

Antwort #738
am: 17. Juni 2009, 21:01:24

Offline Floh

• Uzmanlar....!
    • http://tomtominoezdere.wg.am/
Bilder vom Carpe

http://picasaweb.google.ro/agentiapatriot/CarpeDiemClarosKusadasi#

Das der Film von diesem Tourfritze ist wusste ich  :o: über den Filmen steht ja der Link zum Reiseveranstalter 

www.agentiapatriot.ro

Die Bilder scheinen auch von ihm zu sein  :tja:

@raluka.marcu

In welchem Forum schreibt der Herr den ??

lg Floh
http://www.razyboard.com/system/user_tomtom35.html
http://www.tomtominoezdere.wg.am
http://www.tierheim-oezdere.de

Anna-Maria 21.12.2001
Aylin          17.03.2015
Ilyas          25.01.2016
Malik         Sep./ Okt. 2018

Antwort #739
am: 17. Juni 2009, 21:22:23

kedi

• Gast
@ racula.marcu

Hi, and welcome here!
First,  I think, our users are all very thankful to get news from the CDC. Some of them were guests in the last weeks, some were pleased, some saw the bad sites.
I think, a new hotel can't be perfect during the opening-phase, and everyone can point the negative parts.
Is it possible to tell us who you are?

Greets, Kedi :ciao:

Antwort #740
am: 17. Juni 2009, 22:29:21

kedi

• Gast
Another question:
Is there a chance, that you can tell us, what the man in the videos is talking? I think, no one of our users is in power to translate romanian language.

Thank's, Kedi :)

Antwort #741
am: 18. Juni 2009, 13:21:02

Offline Floh

• Uzmanlar....!
    • http://tomtominoezdere.wg.am/
http://www.razyboard.com/system/user_tomtom35.html
http://www.tomtominoezdere.wg.am
http://www.tierheim-oezdere.de

Anna-Maria 21.12.2001
Aylin          17.03.2015
Ilyas          25.01.2016
Malik         Sep./ Okt. 2018

Antwort #742
am: 18. Juni 2009, 21:45:30

raluka.marcu

• Gast
@ racula.marcu

Hi, and welcome here!
First,  I think, our users are all very thankful to get news from the CDC. Some of them were guests in the last weeks, some were pleased, some saw the bad sites.
I think, a new hotel can´t be perfect during the opening-phase, and everyone can point the negative parts.
Is it possible to tell us who you are?

Greets, Kedi :ciao:

Of course everyone has the right to have a personal opinion, that's why I read the forum to find out all the good parts and also all the bad parts of this hotel. As I've told you yesterday I'm a tourist from Roumania who booked a room to CDC from 28th of june to 5th of july. I try to find out as more as possible about CDC to know what to expect. I agree with you that someone should point also its negative parts but what about the good parts? He didn't say anything about those. That's why I was intrigued.

Now the translation:
part1
0:00 Hotel Carpe Diem Claros, Ozdere, Kusadasi, 6th of June 2009, the hotel is partially open
0:13 meaning only the villas room are ocupied.
0:20 The main bilding is still under construction or improvement
0:28 they had planted some palm trees that are already dried
0:40 this is the terrace of the restaurant, a little bit to small comparing the hotel capacity
0:51 the beach apears to be sand but I'll tell you when I get there
1:33 this is the palm tree that's already dried
2:05 there you can see that the main building is closed
2:10 the conditioned air in the villas is split, in the main building I don't know yet
2:22 and there another interesting thing is that on all the balconies there are swallow nests and that can be very disturbing
3:33 exactly as I had said before, it isn't ready, not even the garden, they planted in haste the trees, the grass didn't emerge but comparing to April we can see the avansement of labour. In Roumania to build a house with 2-3 rooms takes a few years - not true, he's only being mean
4:12 look, there is work still to be done, there are some workers digging or whatever are they doing
5:17 It's very hot, the time is 10 in morning, we arrived at CDC at 2 am
5:33 there is a mingolf course
5:54 Please take some picture in the kids' pool
6:07 this is the playground for kids
6:27 I can hear some roumanian voices
6:32 I'm curious how it feels to pay to agencies in February or March for the main building and when you get here to find yourself in villa on top of the hill
6:43 but that's another discussion
7:23 the alley is paved with tree logs
8:03 that's the beach, it's sand, the entrance in the water is smooth
8:25 there is sand in the water also, it is very nice
8:30 that's the beach, they have some work to do here too
8:40 the villas...
8:50 so that's the water and it's not deep at a long distance from shore, nice for splashing
9:05 the kids can build sand castles
9:12 the umbrellas are made of osier

part 2
0:00 we continue the presentation of CDC Hotel , Kusadasi, Ozdere, 6th of June 2009
0:20 the beach and the water entry. Here are some pipes for sewing I think, I don't know exactly
0:50 here you can see the result of all inclusive
1:03 the sand on the beach is very nice, the beach is not very wide, there are 2-3 rows of beds
1:52 here it's the water sports zone
2:17 the beach volly court
2:20 and another play zone for kids, on sand. There are slides and some others
3:00 I don't think that the water slides are ready
3:05 I'll try to get there
3:20 I don't know how to get there
3:30 before I go to the slides, I'll take a bath to check out the water

part 3
0:00 we continue the presentation of CDC Hotel , Kusadasi, Ozdere, 6th of June 2009
0:14 this is one of the kids play zone
0:16 I think I got lost
0:28 I must get to the slides
1:08 how do we get there?
1:15 I'll jump over the fence,
1:20 no one should say anything if I jump
2:05 there are the slides
2:15 give me the camera to take some photos and find a way to get upstairs
2:50 the slides are not running but they are very nice
3:40 there is still work to be done
4:09 the slides are not running and they are still under construction

part 4
0:11 there is still work to be done
0:17 it looks like a building yard
0:22 look, wheelbarrows, workers
0:32 this is the hotel on 6th of june
2:03 let's go to the reception -they are expecting somebody who phoned them earlier
2:30 it will be a very nice hotel
2:35 but...when it will be done
2:40 when all that you can see is running, the grass is green, the workers are gone with all their tools
2:51 for now... work is still to be done
3:00 there are tourists but... work is still to be done
3:08 I repeat, the date is 6th of june 2009.
3:37 in the water is sand, on the beach  is sand, you can go tens of meters, I was at a distance of 15 meters from shore and the water was just over my knees
4:03 how do we get inside?
4:45 where to?
5:00 there are no signs

part 5
0:12 I want to record from up here so you can see the entire resort
0:30 look, the beach
0:47 that's a very nice terrace
1:05 it's very hot, but the water is chilly, but probably during the day it will get warmer. Yesterday there was a storm and heavy rain
1:28 look, who came here during this period for the water slides seen in presentation brochures, they were tricked, the slides are not running , they are not yet in place, they are not functionally, there is no one on the slides. There are workers doing their job there on the slides.
1:50 but the beach is great and the hotel will be the best of Kusadasi... next year
2:20 I'm so curious how the services will be this year because is very hard in the begining until all the employees know their job, all they have to do. This takes a year.
2:38 the guests of this year wil be like lab rats, lessons will be teached on them.
3:00 I'm very curious when the main building will be open.

That's it. I hope I could be of some help to you. I translated exactly what he said so you can have your personal opinion about him and not my interpretation. If there is anything else that I can do for you please let me know.

Auf Wiedersehen

Antwort #743
am: 18. Juni 2009, 22:12:06

Offline TC Melanie

• Moderatööör
  • Uzmanlar....!
    • Fly away Die Reiseagentur - Traumland Türkei vom Profi!
Mulţumesc frumos  heuschnupfen
Zum Reisen gehört Geduld, Mut, guter Humor, Vergessenheit aller häuslichen Sorgen, und dass man sich durch widrige Zufälle, Schwierigkeiten, böses Wetter, schlechte Kost und dergleichen nicht niederschlagen lässt.

Im Leben geht es nicht darum zu warten, bis das Unwetter vorbei zieht, sondern zu lernen im Regen zu tanzen!

Antwort #744
am: 19. Juni 2009, 07:42:00

jojo9696

• Gast
@ racula.marcu
Thanks for translating.

In Some points he is right.
I stay there from 2 to 14 of Juni.

But in one Point he is not right, because, if he was taking the pictures, it was 10 a clock in the Morning.
The slides and the Children Pool was running from 10:30 to 12:30 and from 13:30 to 18:00 a clock.
12:30 to 13:30 break for the Lifeguard ;)

It was not possible for him to see slides running.
On the other side, only 5 of the 8 slides are running in our time in CDC.

The others where cloesed at technical or security problems.

And yes, some ways are made from wood.
But in the last days, i see the guest management was inspecting the ways and big discussions was running.

I think they will change the way in the next days, because it was to dangerous.
There was the posibility that the children get a fall or get wood peaces in there foods, if they are not wearing shoes.

In our vacation there where many problems and the Holiday was not so fine.

But i think the will work on this topics and the guests that will arrive in the next weeks will enjoy there holidays.

Enjoy your holiday and please give us some feedback.

Jochen

Antwort #745
am: 19. Juni 2009, 21:25:01

aybil

• Gast

Antwort #746
am: 19. Juni 2009, 22:07:05

kedi

• Gast
Kleiner Vertipper, Aybil ;)
Wir wissen ja, was gemeint ist, und racula bestimmt auch :D

Antwort #747